Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Updates on Preparations

       For this trip, I literally pack 4 times. I read the list provided by Dr. Langran, I googled items to bring to Uganda and other blogs about packing for aboard. For it being my first time aboard, these blogs still were no help, I kept overthinking everything. I also had a huge suitcase. In my mind I was going to be gone for ten days, how was I going to pack my closet of comfort in a suitcase. Talking with a fellow traveler, I found out she was packing her 10-day attire in a carry-on.
       I looked at my carryon luggage and my pile and made decisions. I was able to fit dresses, leggings, rain boots, and other items all in a carry-on. I'm glad I didn't this due to me having a second luggage piece of supplies for AJS. For my workshop materials, I read the book for my piece on A- Z summaries. I typed out a little summary and some talking points to use for the workshop. I also made sure to pack my journal that I was given by Dr. Langran this helped me write down little ideas from other members of the group and things I learned around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment