Monday, May 2, 2016

Digital Story Project



Hello Everyone! For anyone who is still following this journey, I just wanted to share I quick video project I had created for a course I am taking at Marymount. We were instructed to create a digital story that incorporated an original piece of work with our own original images. I couldn't think of a better excuse to show off some of videos taken while we were in Uganda! I created a short piece, told from the point of view of the children we met during our stay. I had written down many of the things the kids told me they liked about living in Uganda and tweaked them slightly to fit into the format of the story. Unfortunately the go-pro videos are too large and would not post on the blog but I included the link to the video. Hope you all enjoy!  Digital Story Project

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey that was so good. Well done - I felt like I was there again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job! Kelsey. It definitely brings us back to our wonderful time in Uganda!

    ReplyDelete